Monday, October 1, 2007

I made a pretty...

Karen sent me some pictures of Tim and Timmy to play around with, and it got me started thinking about other pictures. Today I had an idea, and decided to make a collage just for fun. I really like it.


Its too tiny to read, but the quote says, "Making the decision to have a child-it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." --Elizabeth Stone. Its one of my favorite quotes ever.

And since we're on the subject, I will be cancelling my website within the next week or so. I still like playing with pictures, and you all know where to find me when you want something done, but I'm over the whole paying for a useless website thing. :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so dissapointing :(
You need to advertise. How about a TV commercial?

Mama said...

Well since you're "anonymous" I don't know who you are, but if you're offering to pay for a TV commercial, I'll take it! :o)

Anonymous said...

Ok sure, but it'll have to be low-budget.. like Pax or the comcast channel... or pbs, or how about the north attleboro channel? Oops I think I just gave myself away!