Thursday, October 4, 2007

"Here Comes Trouble!"

No, really.

Tonight I was on the porch with the boys, and I figured since it worked last night I'd try ordering Darius around again :o) So as he was scooting over, I said "Hey, why don't you stand up and walk?" And so he stood up. He was about a foot away from me, and I held my arms out to him. He just laughed, turned the other way, and walked all the way across the porch. He spent the next half hour walking all over the porch, and has been walking ever since - it is so awesome to see! He was walking across the kitchen when my mom came home. I think she almost dropped the box she was carrying she was so surprised. She couldn't stop watching him, and he was loving it. He walked all over the livingroom and kitchen, yelling "Aaahhh!" as he went (I'm sure it helps his balance or something). It was a very exciting night for all of us.


"Oops! Hold please, I dropped my glasses..."



"Whew - OK, lets move on!" (And yes, these are actual quotes from Darius.)




I just think its too bad that he doesn't seem to be enjoying himself at all. It makes me so sad.

1 comment:

Unschoolers Rock the Campground said...

Declan tried to eat him through the screen!