Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Favorite playground of the week...

Yesterday we met the Dorseys and the Parks for lunch and a trip to the playground. I only wish I had brought my camera into McDonald's because Taye was so funny. About halfway through his meal, he realized that Max was wearing 'Red Car' sneakers. He literally spent about ten minutes lying on the floor under my seat, just so he could stare at them. He asked me to cut the car out, and tried to peel it off, but I didn't really think we should ruin Max's shoes. I really thought he would be following Max around all day, but he had moved on by the time we left to go to the playground.
The park was in Dover, and when we pulled into the parking lot, you couldn't even see the playground. We had to walk down a long path to find the huge playground nestled in the woods. It was the coolest playground I've ever seen, and it was just so pretty.

It was like camping, with a playground.
Taye really liked the cars they had to ride around in, so much so that he almost ripped Maeve's arm off when she tried to have a turn. There was an asphalt track for the cars, with a couple of ramps too.


They had a few different play structures with cool slides. There was so much to do.


Sammy found the coolest looking caterpillar, which the kids enjoyed for a long time. I had never seen anything like it.


I wish it was closer, I would love to go back there again. I already told Luis and he wants to go too. We had a lot of fun.

No comments: