Monday, February 16, 2009

Who the heck are you?

This has been on my mind for a while. I have this map thingy (official name) at the bottom of the page, along with a hit counter. Thousands of people have visited this blog, from all around the world, and I want to know who they are! If you read this, I'd love it if you leave a comment. (Pretty please!) You can keep it anonymous (or not), you could tell me what country you're from, how you found my blog, or just say hi! I'm going to keep this bumped for a while, so look below for new posts (you know, 'cause I'm updating so frequently lately).

8 comments:

Unschoolers Rock the Campground said...

Hi Amy. I read your blog :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, you do? :o) Thanks for getting the ball rolling - I know its always hard to be the first one...

Unknown said...

Me,too!
Gramma Donna

sha said...

I read ur blog amy 2!!Im from Ireland..I only read it because I love you and ur family and I found it when you sent me the link!!xx eh..I cant get on to Gramma blog!!Cen fath??that means why as Gealige!xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,
I, too, am a faithful follower. Are you going to be disappointed to know that it is only family that checks in?
Anna
xo

Anonymous said...

Nope, not at all. Its nice to hear from everyone!

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Jhira From Domincan Republic. I read your Blog. I have 17 year old and i like your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jhira, thanks for your message. I'm glad you like my blog!