Sunday, February 1, 2009

Today

For Luis' birthday, we got him a 'Learn to Turn' Snowboarding package from Mt. Wachusett. He got a lesson, rental, and lift pass for the day. Snowboarding is one of those things he has always mentioned wanting to try. He went today, and apparently had a good time. He came home talking about bringing the kids when they're older, and family trips - aaahh! I don't know what I was thinking. If this becomes something they all love (and knowing my kids, they will) then I will never convince them all to move away from here.


While he was gone, we had a lazy day at home. Taye is not feeling well, so we had a movie day. For lunch they helped make pizza while Mya watched. I made my favorite, the best homemade pizza ever. I will tell you how its done. First, skip the nasty jarred sauce. Put the mozzarella directly on the crust. Place tomato slices on top. Saute garlic and broccoli in olive oil, and sprinkle over the pizza. Then add drops of ricotta cheese all over. Sprinkle salt and pepper and cook. It is delicious.


Now Daddy is home, and 'bonding' with the kids. It has been a good day.
`

No comments: