Monday, November 12, 2007

Whatever you say Mom...

I'm not a fan of fall, mainly because it comes before winter. I hate having to bundle us all up to go out, I hate that we can't spend all day with the doors open wandering in and out as we please, I hate that the playground is not as much fun, and that it gets dark soooo early, I hate being freezing inside the house, and mostly I hate that I know it is only going to get worse (and then better again, but still...)

Whenever I start whining about it, Mom always says, "but fall is so pretty!" Well the leaves are nice for a week or so, but I'm pretty sure her flowers looked a lot nicer a couple of months ago!

4 comments:

Penny Lady said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA!!!! I love it, photographic proof that your mother is wrong...LMFAO, that's awesome!

And Amy, I hear ya, I am with YOU on this fall business! Let your mom and Frank have fall...BUT GIVE US ENDLESS SUMMER!

babygirlhoarder said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! YOU SHOULD WRITE FOR JAY LENO

Anonymous said...

via e-mail:

I don’t know how to post comments but here’s my response to both of you.

One day you will learn to appreciate the true beauty of autumn in New England despite the fact that it means winter is just around the corner.

For now, I do understand that summer is preferable with small children. I spent many hours enjoying the summer sun when you were small…so let’s just agree to disagree due to time of life.

Amy, if you’re cold in the house…please turn up the heat (or put on some socks). I don’t want you to be cold.

Great picture by the way.

Love you both,

Mom

Anonymous said...

ummm...
i know a lot about computers but i dont know how to put violin music to amys sad history.