Monday, November 5, 2007

Replaced, but not forgotten...

With all this talk of Grover, you must be asking yourselves, 'what became of Cookie Monster?' Well I am happy to report that she is alive and well, and just as loved as ever (and not one bit replaced!). If it weren't for that whole nocturnal thing she would be even more fun. I'm sure that she wishes I would just get my act together and clean her cage at night when she is actually awake, but unfortunately that never seems to happen. Eventually my guilt over the condition of her cage outweighs the guilt over waking her up, and I wake her up to clean. Taye is always excited to see her, and loves to hold her.


Grover likes when she is out too. He is very curious about this little thing rolling around the house.

1 comment:

Penny Lady said...

HOLY CRAP Grover is getting HUGE! LOL