Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sneak Peek...not

I couldn't decide if I was going to wait until it was done to show you the table, or show off what has been done so far. I've decided to make you all wait. :o) But I will show off the 166 blocks that I made my very own self. Forget paying $40 (plus shipping) for 60 blocks, we got 166 for $36. Just another reason making stuff is awesome! To give you a visual representation of 166 blocks, I sacrificed and built some towers with them. It was fun, I think the boys will enjoy them almost as much as I have. And yes, I know, I am now giving them used blocks for Christmas, I am a bad Mama.

2 comments:

babygirlhoarder said...

WOAH!!! They look so good! Did you use any kind of finish on them?

Mama said...

Nope, we're just going to leave them how they are. Luis made some a couple of years ago (only about a dozen, we had to sand them by hand which is a PITA) and we left them unfinished, they look nice.