Friday, November 16, 2007

I've been bitten

by the craft bug.  I blame it on Tia, who asked me to make knit leggings for the girls for Christmas.  Which I was so excited to do, I love having a project.  And I've finished a pair for baby Eva already.  They are adorable, but I can't show you because then Tia will see them and it will ruin the surprise.  Anyway, ever since then, I have been on a craft binge.  That trip to Michael's last week didn't help either.  Today the boys and I worked on a top-secret painting project.

It began as a very serious undertaking.  Lots of supplies and preparation, lots of concentration.

 

Then Darius discovered body art, and that was waaaay more fun!!
                                                                                                                     

It was a wildly popular idea, and spread like wildfire. 

                            

Which led to even more fun - a bath.

                    

      

I've got more projects planned too.  Tonight I'm going to try and make two canvas bags to hang on the short ends of the train table we're making.  One will hold the train pieces when the table is flipped over, and the other will be for chalk and other art supplies.  We'll see if I'm as crafty as I think I am.  And tomorrow is train table day!!  I'm going to Dad's shop to make it, I'm so excited!

1 comment:

babygirlhoarder said...

Hahaha me too! Sorry! Ya craft freak!