Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hey!

I believe I have mentioned on here before that Darius is a punk. I already wrote about how he will stand on the seat of his Cozy Coupe, look me in the eye, and say "sit! sit! sit!" He has added a few more lines recently. Lately, everything is "hey!" Yesterday, for example, he repeatedly knocked over my amazing towers (you would think by now I know not to get attached, but really they are a work of art) and said "hey!" He opened the mailbox, slammed the lid shut, and said "hey!" He pushed me over in bed - "hey!" And he says it with such a mocking, sarcastic tone. I hate sarcasm. He also likes to scoot his butt over to Taye, grab his shirt and say "go! go!" as in "let go." Something tells me he is going to make life even more interesting around here as he gets older.

No comments: