Friday, May 7, 2010

A random picture post...

I was taking pictures of something the other day, and Darius told me to take a picture of him too. As soon as I started snapping, he started wagging his fingers and saying "nyah nyah!" Mocking me. Brat.


Mya has some interesting fashion going on lately. Though honestly, we're lucky if we can get her to keep clothes on at all. She has decided her diaper is the enemy, and removes it at will. Today I came home from the grocery store, and the kids played out back while I put the food away. The door was open, and I peeked out on them frequently. At one point, I stuck my head out and Mya was standing in the middle of the driveway, with her pants around her ankles and her diaper off. Lovely.

(For the record, the pink princess wand does not belong to us.)


The night that Tia and I went out, oh so long ago, the kids and I met Mom in Needham so she could take them home. We left early so we could have some time out of the car, and went to the little playground down the street from Muzi, which used to be pretty craptastic and therefore empty (thus the appeal). It is way nicer now, and probably much more popular. Luckily, there were thunderstorms threatening, which scared away all the wimps, so we had it to ourselves.

No comments: