Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Party Girls

This weekend was Jen and Curtis' wedding shower...



It was a ladies-only affair, so Mya and I got all dolled up and had ourselves a nice date (while Daddy and the boys hit up the flea market for some goodies). Mya was, of course, the cutest of all the guests. She wore her new kimono dress, made by Tia. And her new "buggy" shoes - with tiny lady bugs - which she wears all the time now. This girl loves shoes.



We had a great time, it was so nice to see Jen, Curtis, and her family. Mya was thoroughly pooped and slept the entire (2 hour and 20 minute) ride home.

2 comments:

Unschoolers Rock the Campground said...

I LOVE the dress.
Maeve had those shoes. She loved them :)

Penny Lane said...

That baby girl is almost as pretty as my girl...ALMOST!

Holy smokes though! What a DOLL! I mean that, not just cause she's my niece, she's a DOLL!