Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Perfect Storm

Yesterday, I experienced the Perfect Storm. I was out running errands alone...my route brought me past the Salvation Army...I was reminded that Darius desperately needs pants (plus, I'm addicted, fine!)...and as I was walking in, I saw a sign advertising a one-day only, everything in the store (except furniture) 50% off sale.

I can't even describe the excitement. I went through the kids clothing racks with an eye towards the summer stuff (and pants for Darius). I left with 10 pairs of pants (6 of them jeans), 13 shirts, 2 pairs of shoes, an iron, and 2 small Easter items...for $20.37. I don't know how people can shop anywhere else.

My favorite find of the day? These:


I don't even care that she already has sneakers in this size. They were $1, and look at them! So cute.

No comments: