Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We Are Family

On one of my messageboards, we have a new 'question of the month' posting. The idea is to ask our kids (who are all about Taye's age) a question, to see how they answer. Some of them are quite amusing. This month's question was "who is in your family?"

Me: Hey Taye, who is in your family?
Taye: You!
Me: Yeah, and who else?
Taye: Daddy!
Me: Yeah, and who else?
Taye: Is Daddy in my family?
Me: Yeah.
Taye: No!
Me: No? Why not?
Taye: Daddy went to work!
Me: Oh, ok. So who else is in your family?
Taye: Darius!
Me: Right, who else?
Taye: Nobody, thats all.
Me: What about Mya?
Taye: Yeah, Mya, thats all the people I have.

Just for kicks, I asked Darius too:

Me: Hey, Darius, who is in your family?
Darius: Um, Mya is my baby...
Me: Oh yeah, and who else?
Darius: Um, maybe Kathy.
Me: Anybody else?
Darius: Maybe Jim.
Me: Anybody else?
Darius: Maybe Nana.
Me: Is that all?
Darius: Yup.

Well, I guess I'm off the hook. I'm off to write him out of the will...

No comments: