Monday, July 27, 2009

Our ice cream place

Saturday Daddy treated us to ice cream at the place near our house. We like it because after you eat your ice cream, you can visit the mini horses, the donkeys, the sheep (and last year, a llama).

Way back when we first started looking at houses, Taye had a hard time with the idea of moving. He insisted he was never going to leave Nana's house, and we had to stay with him. One of the things we talked about was how we would still be living in the same town, so I told him, "we'll still go to the same grocery store, the same doctor, the same WalMart..." and Darius piped in, "...the same ice cream place!" Now, I didn't even know we had an official ice cream place, but I guess if we had to pick, this would be it.



I love the 'do:



And, if you think mini horses are cute, wait until you see a baby mini horse...they're disgusting.


I think we're all glad we didn't have to leave 'our' ice cream place behind.

No comments: