Saturday, July 11, 2009

Knievel gets a new name...

and that name is Mya.

Last night I left her in the living room while I threw out some trash in the kitchen, and wiped down the table. Which took maybe 1.5 minutes. I came back to find her halfway up the stairs. I didn't react, just walked up after her, as I didn't want her to make a move and fall. Still, she stared at me, laughing, while I came over with complete mischief in her eyes.

Oh, but it gets better! Today I buckled her into her booster seat, and left her with the boys eating breakfast at the table. I went to the bathroom for 2, maybe 3 minutes. When I came back, she was standing...in the seat next to her seat. As in, she somehow wiggled out of the buckle, stood on her seat, and climbed over the arms of the chair into the next chair. Oy.

No comments: