Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our big backyard

We have spent pretty much every day at the new house since the day we closed. While Luis and I attempt to work, the kids run amok. They have discovered tons of awesome things in the backyard.

While Daddy was mowing, he found that the neighbor's strawberries have travelled over to our yard. Every day the boys love to run back and see if any more have turned red.

We also have more grasshoppers than I have ever seen in one place. Taye has become an expert at catching them, and they have both noticed that there are different types; big, little, brown, green...all fun.
I think it is safe to say they like the new yard.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These pics have made me smile!i MEAN REALLY smile..Im glad Darius had a great birthday..I wish I could have been there looks like it was a lot of fun..Mya is geting so big!WOW..So happy for u guys with the new house..Il call soon xx lv u all xx Sha xx