Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Drue & Declan!

Saturday we went to the Dorsey's for a birthday bash. As usual, it was a great time. First of all, they have a (kind of) fun yard.

With the tire swing...


the trampoline...


the hammock...


and the giant inflatable water slide - you could say its fun.


Then there were the double cakes...

and double pinatas...

with extra candy!

Finally, there was the small matter of a water fight to attend to. I had the very important jobs of taking pictures with my expensive camera, and holding Darius who does not like to get wet, so I was unable to participate. But it looked like a whole lot of fun, and due to my sacrifice, I now have these wonderful pictures to share. You're welcome.

We ended up staying until almost 9pm, we even gave the boys a bath there before we left - not that Darius needed it.

No comments: