Monday, June 30, 2008

The Beach

Sinead came last week, and the boys and I couldn't wait to go see her. We headed to the Dorsey's for a day of visiting at the beach. I was surprised that the boys actually went in the water. Taye in particular had a lot of fun. Darius was happy to be in the water as long as I was holding him, until a wave came that got us all in the face. At that point he was done with the ocean. Luckily he thought building (or more accurately, destroying) sandcastles was a lot of fun. Taye liked to run into the water, and then run away from the waves. He kept telling me "the water is coming with me!"

As you can see from the pictures, it was a gorgeous day and we all had a great time. I took some of these, and stole the others from Karen. Obviously all the really really good shots are mine (haha).


This picture reminded me of another...

see the resemblance?

No comments: