Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blame Daddy...

Last night I gave Darius a perfectly acceptable haircut. I messed up a little on the side, cut one spot too short (which made the hair above it stick up)...so it certainly wasn't perfect. None of my haircuts ever are. But, it would have grown out in a matter of days and been just fine. Well, while I was at my appointment today, Daddy decided to "fix" it - by which he meant, cut a whole side of Darius' head (just one side, mind you) short, instead of just the one spot. I couldn't really see how that was better, so I did the only thing left to do - cut it all off and start over.

I actually think its pretty cute, but if you don't well, you know who to blame!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks wicked cute... I almost fell on the floor when I looked at the last one... he looks just like Luis to me!