Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thanks Jean

I have been tagged by Jean. Man, I love games like this, it brings me right back to middle school.

Anyway, here are the rules:

1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.

I can only pick seven weird things about myself? Its gonna be tough to narrow them down. Here goes:

1. I'm almost afraid to write this because evil people have tried to use it against me. To be more specific, they have tried to turn their perfectly innocent children evil and have them use it against me. But I'll tell you, because I have to. Teeth disgust me. Really, I hate them. I pride myself on being able to handle the grossest 'kid' things, from an explosive diaper, to projectile vomit without flinching. But when some kid comes over and says "Look! I have a loose tooth!' and starts wiggling it around, I can't take it. I want to hurl. Its nasty. Don't do it.

2. I can't stand being in my pajamas all day. Or even for more than 10 minutes after I get up. I am not one of those people who finds it relaxing to lie around in my pj's all day, I will go crazy. I have to get dressed as soon as I get up. I also have to get the boys dressed ASAP. I'm a little more flexible with them, but I don't like it. :o)

3. Tia will laugh at this, I don't think I've ever told anyone else. Back when I had the Honda (which has come back to haunt me) the blue high-beam indicator light and the green directional lights were really close together. For some reason, the color combination and/or the solid light/blinking light combination (not sure which) drove me crazy. I could not use my turn signals while my high-beams were on, it was too distracting. Have you ever heard something so random? I doubt it.

4. On the same note, people who drive with their blinkers on are one of my biggest pet peeves. Make your turn and shut the stupid thing off! Don't tell me you don't notice the blinking light, or the little noise it makes!

5. I have a list of things I want to do in my lifetime. Yes, an actual, printed list. One of the things on my list is to go down in a shark cage. I think it would be absolutely terrifying, and one of the coolest experiences ever. I will do it someday.

6. I believe I am only totally comfortable when I am alone, or with children. I can almost promise you will never hear me sing, or see me be really goofy, or get really into a pretend game. Even with the most simple task, like reading a story, if an adult is around, I am tense. You most likely have never seen the real me 100% (at least in my adult life). But I'll bet your children have. :o)

7. I love rain. I love love love thunderstorms. The louder and scarier the better. I love to sit out on the porch and watch them. I get it from my Nana, and my Mom. I used to sit in the livingroom on John St. with my Nana and watch them out the big picture window, or sit with her on the porch. She taught me how to count between the lightning and the thunder to see how far away the storm is. I really hope my kids like thunderstorms too, so we can sit together and watch them from our porch. (So far so good.)

Sadly I don't know 7 people to tag. I am going to tag Drew, via Jean's blog because I don't think its fair that she mentioned he could come up with 7 things easily, but then they didn't share. And I will tag Tia, the only other blogger I know who has not been tagged.

No comments: