Thursday, December 13, 2007

Looky what I made!

I bought this box a few weeks ago at Ikea to store the boys' craft supplies in (not to be confused with my armoire of craft supplies, which really isn't full - yet). It was plain, unfinished wood when I got it, and I really didn't have any plans to finish it. Then I saw how much chalkboard paint was left from the train table, and I got the idea to use it on the drawers. I figured it would be a good way to label whats inside, and be able to change it whenever the contents of the drawers change. Then I decided to use some of the leftover green from the table to paint the rest, and voila! Look what I made!


Oh, and I made these too!

This is just a sampling of the things I have been working on lately. I finished the leggings for Tia's girls, but I still can't show them until we give them to the girls. The train table is done! But I have decided to repaint the chairs Dad got to go with it, and they're not done yet, so I'm not going to share until I can show the whole package. :o) Hopefully within the next couple of days. I've also got a stack of half-finished projects. I started knitting a scarf for myself, and a garland for the tree, and some more leggings. I am painting some things for Christmas gifts, and am making some pictures for Jackie's present. I feel like I've done so much more, and just can't remember, I think the table has just taken up so much time that I feel like I have been doing more. I'm so excited to see the table all together, and for the boys to see it!

No comments: