Thursday, December 6, 2007

Pictures

A random assortment from the last few days. This was one of those games that you just know is not going to end well. Yes, they both had it in their mouths at the same time. Yes, they ran around laughing the whole time. Yes, they pulled eachother across the room this way. And, yes, it did end badly (not too badly, just with a fall).


Little Drummer Boys


Stressed about Christmas shopping? Just hire Darius, the personal shopper, and leave the work to him!


Cocoa returns:


Coming soon to a mailbox near you!


Another checkmark on my list. Now that I have your attention for a minute, I would like to explain to you about the envelopes. The ridiculously oversized envelopes.
You see, I make my own Christmas cards, as you may know. Last year I printed 5"x7"s and WalMart gave me envelopes. I don't think they were supposed to, but obviously I did such an amazing job that the envelope person assumed I had ordered one of their professional designs, and that they should include the envelopes for me. :o) Now, this year I cheaped out, and printed 4"x6"s instead, and apparently they were not so amazing because WalMart did not gift me envelopes this year. OK, no problem. I was already at WalMart picking them up, I could just walk over to the stationary aisle and grab a box of envelopes. So lets see, 4"x6" pictures; and of course envelopes come in either 3-5/8"x6-3/4" ~or~ 4-3/8"x5 -3/4" Do you see my problem??? Its like they did it on purpose, just to mess with me. Am I seriously the only person who has ever wanted to mail a 4"x6" photograph? Really?! So I figure, I'm just at the wrong store. Surely Staples will have a better selection. Nope. So you're all getting huge 5-3/4"x8-3/4" envelopes with little 4"x6" cards. And I don't wanna hear about it. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

babygirlhoarder said...

LOL!!! Hahaha! ! ! ! !
By the way, I knew every single thing on your random weird facts post. All of them! I knew them already! How cool am I!?
Thanks for warning me, I have to buy envelopes for my 4x6 cards today, and I'm not going to Walmart or Staples!