Friday, December 14, 2007

More craftiness

I was planning on refinishing the chairs last night, but then my needle felting supplies arrived, so that plan went out the window! I have been very crafty lately, but I am just not creative enough to come up with my own ideas of which crafts to make. With the exception of the train table, which was my idea, everything else I have done has been after someone either suggested the idea to me, or I saw what someone else made and decided I wanted to try it too. I owe needle felting to Rue (thank you, its so much fun!) A couple of weeks ago when we were visiting, she showed me how to needle felt, and I knew it was something I wanted to try. I ordered some needles and roving on Etsy, and got them this week. During every spare moment of the day yesterday I worked on these:

I love them! Luis played too and really enjoyed it (its very relaxing). He wants to make a box, so we're going to need more material. And another piece of foam. And maybe some more needles. :o) Darius likes to play with these "babies" so I think my next project will be a little baby all for him.

1 comment:

babygirlhoarder said...

OMG THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! HOW DID YOU DO IT? SO I CAN TRY TO COPY YOU!
Good job on all this stuff! You are re-inspiring me!