Monday, June 25, 2007

Whats the fascination...

with sticking things up your nose? A few weeks ago, mom and I were talking in the livingroom while the boys played. Taye came running over, fussing, sniffling, snorting, and pawing at his nose. I assumed he must have stuck something up there and took a look. I didn't see anything, so I figured maybe he just had a loose hair on his face (which he hates) and wiped his face, then put him down. He kept snorting for a minute, then let out a huge sneeze. A macaroni noodle flew out, and landed in my lap. Mom and I started laughing, and before we knew it, he picked it up, said "mmm" and ATE it!! So gross. Since then he has stuck a piece of a crayon, a pea, and a cherry pit up there. He always gets upset, and I keep thinking he will learn and stop doing it, but so far it doesn't seem to have sunk in.

No comments: