Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Crafty

Darius is very into crafting and building, and all sorts of projects lately. He spends half the day at the dining room table, coming up with tons of fun ideas. He told me the other day that he wants to make some things to sell at the craft fair with me in November. He wanted me to help him think of what to make, so we hit Google and came up with this cute spider craft:



I love his face.

Mya made one too:


He's also started with the Construx again (now that I've swept under the couches and found all the pieces!) Today he made a cherry picker:


This guy reminds me of Darius' spider.


Every day when we go to the bus stop to get Taye, Darius brings along something to show the other moms (and dad) there. They are all quite enamored with him, and I can't say I blame them.

No comments: