Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Little Mama

Darius has taken to Mya in a big way. He likes to pretend he is her Mama, or sometimes her Daddy. He wants to hold her constantly. When she cries, he runs over and says, "ok, baby, ok!" I made the mistake of explaining what the bulb syringe is for, and have had to stop him from sticking it in her nose on more than one occasion. The other day while I was feeding her, he sat next to me and told me that when she was done she could drink some of his milk too:


Then, today she started fussing, and he gave her his finger to suck on. He told me he has milk in his finger. He must because Mya sure seemed happy to suck away.


I think he will make a terrible Daddy someday.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I just got to hold the newest member of the family! Her hair is ink black and she's just the cutest little thing! The boys seem to be groovin' on their new sister!