Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Getting to know you...

Mya has been quite popular these last few days. She has had more visitors in 3 days than the rest of us get in 3 months, and I don't blame anyone, she is pretty fun to be around.

The boys can't get enough of her. They came home with my mom within 30 minutes of her being born, and Taye immediately asked to hold her. You can just tell he didn't like her :o)



Darius has not stopped asking to hold her. Any time he sees her, he asks. He is kind enough to wait if I am feeding her, changing her, or she is asleep, but he will not let me forget he is waiting.

Today she had the hiccups while he held her, which was very funny:


Among her other fans are the Dorseys:


the Kreams:


and the entire neighborhood, represented by Kathy, since she's my favorite anyway :o)



Tomorrow I plan to capture the elusive Nana on film as she will be spending all day with us, and I believe she is a fan as well.

I will close with some bonus Mya pictures: