Thursday, September 4, 2008

Win a Million Bucks

Taye and Darius have been playing this game for months. I still can not figure out what the heck Taye is saying. Something about school and High School, I just don't know. I will give you a million bucks if you can tell me what he says*. Darius' response is "That school bus!" if that helps at all.

*Not really, I'm poor.



Another new game they play is when Taye asks Darius, "whats a walking snail say?" Darius does this yelling noise, and they both crack up. Don't ask me to explain...

2 comments:

Unschoolers Rock the Campground said...

No idea...but, man I love that kids laugh!

Unschoolers Rock the Campground said...

Drue think he's saying something about how to get to school.
Declan thinks he's saying "hey school, hi school."
Maeve thinks he's saying "ice school. ice school"