Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hot Hangout

For some reason, our porch has been the place to be in the neighborhood lately. Despite the fact that my kids are a good 7-11 years younger than most of the kids in the neighborhood, I have had kids knocking on the door asking if they can come out and play. Of course I know the reason - its because my kids are awesome and super fun. And so am I. So who wouldn't want to hang out with us? Last week we had 5 friends over at the same time, it was an impromptu block party, I guess. As you can see, my kids don't like having these guys over. And given the fact that the three oldest spent a good 10 minutes arguing over which one of them I should ask to babysit, I'd say they don't like being with my kids either. :o) I didn't have the heart to tell them that at 10, 11, and 14 NONE of them will actually be babysitting my kids.