Sunday, September 28, 2008

Letter B

So you've all heard the pig's alphabet song by now. It is a favorite around here (I think the tune is way more catchy than the one we grew up with). Anyway, Taye has taken to singing his own version lately, which goes like this:

"a, b, c, d, e, f, B!
h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, B!
q, r, s, and t, u, B!
w, x, y, and B!
sing with me!"

He really thinks this is quite funny. To make it even better, tonight I was singing it while I brushed his teeth. We often do this to pass the time brushing, and will sing it "even faster" three times in a row. Usually I will say, "now let's sing it..." and Taye will say "faster!" Tonight it went something like this:

Me:
"a, b, c, d, e, f, G!
h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, P!
q, r, s, and t, u, V!
w, x, y, and Z!
sing with me!
Now let's sing it..."

Taye:
"Fas-Ber!"

I wish I had the laugh on tape, I really can't tell you how funny he thought he was, it was hysterical.

No comments: