Monday, February 4, 2008

Daddy's new camera

For our trip to Peru we bought a small Canon PowerShot digital camera. One of those tiny fit in your pocket kinds, because we didn't want to be dragging the huge one all around Lima. I was so impressed with it that I have hardly used the big one since.

I told Luis he could have it. I said it was a representation of my failures, , and that I don't want it anymore. I was possibly being a little dramastic. :o) He didn't believe me at first, but I assured him I was telling the truth (and I was). I really can't see the point of lugging that huge thing around when I don't know how to use it, and can get as good (or better) pictures with the little idiot-proof one. So he has gone ahead and adopted the big camera. Since then he has taken some really nice pictures.

No comments: