Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Why I'm Here (Again)

I already wrote this post before, but I lost it somehow. I can't believe how long it took me to figure out how to get this thing working. Anyway, I don't really know if I will keep this up, but I kind of hope I will. I have never understood the whole big deal about blogging. I mean, who am I to presume people would want to read what I have to say? I don't even know if I will tell anyone about this site, I find it a little embarassing, quite frankly. I did think briefly that I could use it as a way for my family to keep updated on the happenings with the boys. But, to be honest, I already talk to my family a lot, so I don't see the point. My thinking now is this: I like the name I came up with for this site, and I want to use it for something. And I never write in my journal anymore, I can't seem to find the time. So since I spend so much time on the computer as it is, I am giving this a shot. I really want to write about my boys, so that someday I will have a record to look back on and remember all the small things people tend to forget over time. So that is while I am here. Darius needs me now, I am going to help him...

No comments: