Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Pictures

I have this new favorite picture of Taye. We were at Dunn Park a couple of weeks ago when I took it. I just printed it to hang in the livingroom, and I can't stop looking at it. I love how he's just hanging out, chillin' in his hoodie. He really makes my heart ache, he is so cute!



Speaking of delicious pictures, I entered Darius in a "Cutest Baby" contest through a local radio station. Not only did they not pick him for the top 25, but they seriously picked some of the homeliest kids I have ever seen. I know thats mean, but its true. I honestly wonder if they just didn't get my e-mail because I think this picture of him is just gorgeous. This is the one I sent.




I'm entering another contest I just found out about. Its for moms, not babies (and thankfully, its not a beauty contest, lol). I'm supposed to send a picture of me doing my favorite "mom job" and write a caption about it. I know the picture, and the general idea of my caption, I'll put it all here when I'm done.

No comments: