Thursday, May 10, 2007

Spring

I can't even begin to describe how happy the weather makes me recently. I hate winter, and this one just dragged on too damn long! We were all crabby from being stuck in the house for so long. The last few weeks have been gorgeous, we have spent much of every day outside. I love love love the porch! I can just open the doors and windows, lock the outside door and let the boys play while I make lunch, clean, do laundry, or even *gasp* spend some time doing things I want to do (like blogging!)

And we have been doing so much outside. We walk up to the playground a lot, we've already been to Dunn Park twice. We are going to Davis' Farmland, or the Eco Tarium tomorrow with the Kreams, and I just signed us up for this parks program. Its through the DCR, I don't know all the details yet, but its called "The Great Park Pursuit: No Child Left Inside" Its basically a way to check out the state parks, they are sending us an information packet. Its a 6-week challenge, and starts next Saturday at Houghton's Pond. Anyway, I can't wait to find out all the details. I have to go make lunch now...

No comments: