Monday, June 7, 2010

Dear Tia,

Version 2.0 is now complete. This version features shorter straps, which pass through the top panel and button at the shoulder, making escaping a bit more difficult (plus it looks neater, and cuter, IMO). It also has a taller back panel with side buttons, and both straps are knit in the nicer, non-twisty style. They can be worn straight or crossed. Version 3.0 is coming soon. This version will feature even (slightly) shorter straps, multiple buttons for a customizable fit, and easier assembly (for me, it doesn't really concern you, but I'm telling you anyway). It will also come in an array of super bright colors. I hope you'll approve.


Over and out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Bestie,

Come and visit me! I need a friend to hang out with :)

Love,

Yours Truly