Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Round and Round

Round and Round is a game from an episode of Charlie and Lola. Lola makes a new friend, and this is his favorite game. The boys decided that they wanted to make the game so they could play together. Taye drew the game board, and they both colored in the squares. I fashioned the dice out of rocks, since we couldn't find any real ones, and they each chose an animal to play with. In the show, Lola complains that she doesn't like this game because "all you do is go round and round!" Well, the boys must not have read the rules because their animals went all over. I watched them play, and they hardly stayed on the board at all. I think Lola is playing with the wrong kids!

1 comment:

Unschoolers Rock the Campground said...

I love when my kids make up games. It makes me happy!