Sunday, April 26, 2009

Outside!

We have spent the vast majority of the last three days outside. Awesome. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera much of the time, so you'll have to take my word for it. Friday we met Tia and the girls at one of our favorite playgrounds. We spent three hours there, shared a picnic lunch, played in the sand box, had so much fun. To top it off, they came back to our house afterwards and stayed until bedtime.

Saturday, after running some errands, we went to the playground near our house. Mya went on the swing for the first time, and I so wish I had my camera. She loved it, and spent a ton of time in there. The boys ran around with Daddy, the best playground buddy to have.

This morning we got up and went to the flea market. We love the flea market, if you didn't know. We're a little bit excited about the idea of getting stuff for our new house at the flea market, but we're not letting ourselves go there yet. Still, it was fun poking around, and the weather was gorgeous. We went home for lunch, and the kids didn't come into the house until dinner time. They ate lunch on the porch, and then went out into the yard. They helped Daddy wash the cars:


Alex and Abby came over to play too. You can see they didn't have any fun. I can't wait for more.

No comments: