Monday, March 16, 2009

Some good lines...

Luis and the boys were playing in the street yesterday when Taye spotted a car coming.
Taye: "A car! A car! A car! Oh, it didn't hit me."

Last night Luis went upstairs and discovered that Taye needed some help. As he helped him, he asked, "Why didn't you call me?"
Taye: "I don't have a phone to call you. Maybe if you got me a little phone that opens up, then I could call you."

Lately when I warn the boys that their meal might be hot, Darius will tell me, "Thats ok, I like hot things." One time I responded, "I do too, thats why I married Daddy." :o) Tonight when he was getting into the bath, I asked Taye if the water was too hot.
Taye: "No, I like hot things. Thats because I got married."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! !