Monday, August 9, 2010

Sunday

I decided to take the day off this Sunday, and I don't think I could have picked a better day. It was absolutely gorgeous out all day.

We got up and went to the flea market, which I have not been able to go to all summer. Luis and the kids have gone while I was working, but I've been missing it. We got some good deals, but mostly it was just fun to look around.

We came home for lunch, and then headed right back out. We went to the lake in town with our next door neighbor Tara, her mother, her grandson Kyle, and Joey from across the street. While we were there, we ran into George and Keyeanna too. We spent the afternoon swimming, watching the ducks that roamed the beach, catching a frog, building a sand fort for Mya's animals, shooting squirt guns, and just generally having a blast. We'd never been swimming at this lake before, and I think it was a bigger hit than the other one we usually go to (and closer to home too!)

No comments: