Friday, July 2, 2010

Mail Order Goodies

A month or so ago, Tia posted pictures on her blog of a 'Happy Birthday' banner she had made. And you know I had to have one. Fortunately, I have connections. And I'm a little spoiled. So I got what I wanted, I got what I wanted!

We got a package in the mail today, and inside we found Darius' birthday presents (one of which he brought to me and said "Mama, I've been waiting to get these for a present for years!!" I'm guessing 3 or 4 years, at least), Mya's trial dress for Nana's wedding, which is so cute and which she refused to wear, and this:



Our new birthday banner, which I can now hang for every birthday for eternity, and which fits perfectly across our living room windows. And conveniently, we have a birthday coming right up, so I get to leave it there for a few more days.



And if you've noticed the new couch - good eye! Olive green, microfiber, insanely comfy, $60 at the Salvation Army? Sold! As a bonus, we can now get rid of the recliner that gets nothing but abuse, and the nasty pillow pile turned dog bed (sorry Frog!). It's been a hit so far.

No comments: