Monday, August 17, 2009

Buppa!

Buppa and Val came to visit us last week, they were our first official houseguests. Lucky them, they got a nice mattress & boxspring on the floor of an empty room...so much for the guest room buildup!

Like all good grandparents should, Buppa came bearing gifts. I had been hearing about this tricycle for months, it was even cooler in person. Our neighbor told me she wanted to steal it, but thought it might be awkward since she's right across the street. :o)



~*~Insert picture of Buppa riding the trike in front of my house making a goofy face,
use your imagination, I'm not "allowed" to post it~*~

Mya warmed right up to both Buppa and Val, she used to be the most stranger-anxious of all my kids (which is saying a lot!), and has now become the most outgoing.



Mostly we hung around the house. On Friday they took the kids & I to Chuck E. Cheese, but those pictures are on my phone. Taye tried to entertain Buppa (and keep him awake) with Toy Story, but failed. He did manage to stay awake for Cars though, as Buppa is a closet Mater fan.



The kids really didn't like having Buppa around at all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, I see a bit of his Buppa as a boy in the first picture of Darius on the bike. Maybe he'll out grow it.

Anonymous said...

Buppa and Taye look like twins in that last picture.

Unknown said...

I noticed the resemblance to his Buppa big time in the picture of Darius in the water, four up from the bike picture.
Gramma Donna
xoxo