Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Potty Talk

One morning while he was finishing up in the bathroom, Taye asked Luis where his pee goes when he flushes. Luis told him it goes to the ocean. Now when he flushes, he says his pee is going to the Dorsey's beach.

When he first started peeing on the toilet, Taye used to get all excited and ask, "Can you hear it?!?! Can you hear it?!?!" while he peed. He also used to touch the stream, then pinch his thumb and finger together and tell me he had "a piece of pee."

Jackie and I were talking the other day, and I said something about potty training. Taye got all excited, and said, "I wanna go on the potty train!!"

The other day Luis and I took the boys to the playground. At one point Taye came over grabbing his groin, and we both asked if he needed to go pee. "No, I just hurt myself" he said. Luis asked, "Oh, you hit your nuts?" and Taye answered, "NO! My testicles!" Geez Daddy, get it right!

No comments: