Thursday, September 24, 2009

Excuses, excuses...

Reasons I haven't updated my blog:

1. Absence of blog posts makes the heart grow fonder.

2. School is back in session and I'm on my own again.

3. Working on the house is more fun than blogging.

4. I like listening to you all whine.

5. Any free time I had was devoted to knitting for the craft fair, which would have been a total waste except that it pushed me to knit and stock my shop. I've had 3 sales since Monday. :o)


6. Sometimes I just get sick of loading pictures onto my computer, then onto Photobucket, then on to here, rearranging them (because Blogger will inevitably put them in the wrong order), and then coming up with something interesting to write about.
7. We haven't done much worth reporting, just a lot of lying around...
and hanging out, that sort of thing.
(Photo taken by Daddy, I would have rescued her right away.)

8. I was trying to top Penny's record of longest time between blog updates. I couldn't do it.
9. I'm just very busy, you know!
10. I could blog, but I won't, and you can't make me.

No comments: