Monday, May 12, 2008

My ball! My ball!

Last week we went bowling with the Dorsaymonds. It was the first time either of the boys had been, and you could say Darius liked it...a little. First of all, they had bowling shoes in his size, which was one of the cutest things I've ever seen, and he liked them too. He liked them so much, in fact, that he did not want to part with them when it was time to leave. From the time he put them on, he was ready to go. He spent the duration running around and yelling about his ball. "My ball!! My ball!! I throw my ball! (throws ball) Get my ball!!" On and on it went, he was hysterical.

Taye was more interested in the inner workings of the ball return mechanism. In his quest for knowledge, he suffered minor head trauma when a returning ball smacked him in the back of the head. He learned that he shouldn't stick his head down to look into the hole where the balls went. I learned to watch him better. :o)


Oh, and there were some other people bowling too. You may recognize them from these pictures.

No comments: